Hi, Took PEP for 28 days. Source was negative at 29th day (DUO test and Proviral DNA Test). I am negative as of 68 days (DUO Test). I was tested negative on 7, 10, 21 and 45 th day using Proviral DNA and 51 days using PCR RNA test. Am i risk free now?
I had a encounter of mutual masturbation, where I fingered the lady and then masturbated self with Vaginal Fluid on my fingers and that fluid may have came in contact with my Penis.
I had SERUM HIV(I & II)AG/AB( Combo) Test with Method : Chemiluminescent Immunoassay on day 15th and Day 29th and both the results are as under:
15th Day: 0.24 S/Co : Non Reactive
29th Day: 0.11 S/Co : Non Reactive
1. Can I Conclude that I am not infected on the basis of the Test results?
2. Is the above mentioned test 4th generation?
3. If I need to take the same test for a conclusive result, when should I take it again?
Thanks in advance for your knowledge sharing and support.
after expojer 93 days antigen and antibody test negative 103 daysafter screening test negative pls tell me i am safe yes/no or other test
I had sex with someone on Dec 20 and the condom broke in between. I only realized after finishing. I started PEP in less than 48 hours and took it for 30 days. I tested at 42 days after exposure (11 days after PEP completion) the test was negative. The test I used was HIV CMIA (p24 and Antibody). I took another test (HIV CMIA serum) at 60 days after exposure (29 days after PEP completion) which was also negative
My question is this:
1. Are these test results encouraging?
2. I am planning to take another test at 42 days after PEP completion (74 days after exposure). Have you ever seen post pep test at 28 days turn positive in the future?
I have read on the Internet that HIV 4th gen test are conclusive at 6 weeks by expert. So if my test at 74 days (10 weeks and 4 days after exposure or 42 days after PEP completion) is negative. Can I consider this conclusive?
On 31st Jan I met with a lady and unaware aware of the HIV status of her. That day all that happened as below
1. No penetration or intercourse to her vagina by me.
2. I fingered her vagina and my fingers got wet with her vaginal fluid. And without washing my hand I did musterbate.
3. She licked my penis but it was not a blowjob. Without condom.
4. We both sucked each others nipples.
Is there any chance of me getting HIV if she was infected?
Is there any chance of getting infection if she licks on newly healed wounded portion but without blood?
Is there any chance of getting infection if vaginal fluid comes in contact with newly healed wounded portion but without blood?
Further, on 7th feb,
1. I got my right ear swelling with pain inside the ear. Left ear is normal.
2. None of the lymph nodes are found swelling.
3. Gradually the swelling is gone and now the earlobe got little bit swelling not noticeable easily.
4. On 13th Feb night I feel little swell or numbness in my lower lip.After two days its reducing and only visible if one looks very closely.
5. On 14th Feb I feel little swell or numbness in my upper lip. Its only visible if one looks very closely.
Does these indicate HIV infection?
I have done the HIV Test today i.e. 15th Day (SERUM HIV(I & II)AG/AB( Combo)
Method : Chemiluminescent Immunoassay) and the result is non reactive. I had data of my past HIV test done as a part of my routine test in 2016. It was the same method. At that time the result was 0.09 S/CO. Now it is 0.24 S/CO. It is increasing.
Does it mean that I am infected and antibodies are growing gradually?
Do I need another test for Conclusion or this can be treated as Conclusive Test?
7 months ago, I had two one night stands with two different girls( a bout a month apart) while I was in Texas. Now I'm worried that I might have HIV. I don't recall cuts on my penis and both gave me a blowjob and I only fingered them. I already had a test done two months ago and it reads that I'm HIV negative but it also said that the reason that it read negative was that it was too soon( 6 months was recommended). I feel fine except for this Streep throat that has reoccurred twice in the past three months and severe anxiety as the result of my fear. Could reoccurring Streep throat be an indicator of HIV infection? Do I need to go back and get tested to put this to rest?
After 30 days of unsecured sex, p24, pcr rna test negative and 65 days after that, p24, pcr rna test negative tha pls i am safe ya no else other test
I know it’s stupid but due to lack of knowledge I started taking PEP 3 WEEKS(not days) post exposure and once I considered what I’ve done, I made my second mistake, I continued it for more than 2 MONTHS!
Now 7 months pasts from the day 0 and I’m totally frustrated..
I’ve tested regularly through this time, monthly NAAT and DUO tests.
I guess I can not consider my HIV status because the PEP has suppressed the viral load and the immune system had enough time to develope few amount of antibodies as an answer to low viral load. And due to presence of antibody the virus never had a chance to rebound. Probably that’s why both RNA and antibody levels are below the detection line.
What you may recommend?
I have unprotected vaginal intercourse with a sex worker. I am very regret on what i did and after 62 hours i am on the PEP medication. Throughout the PEP medication, i am having the side effects like nausea & dizziness almost everyday until now (24th post exposure). I have taken a 4th generation HIV combo rapid test with Alere HIV combo. The result came out negative. Would the result be accurate enough? I am having serious anxiety and go to different doctors everyday. Please help
HIv antigen-not determinable,
What is the interpretation ?
what does not determinable means