A man put his hiv infected blood into lemon juie-soda water mixture. Another man with a big canker sore in his mouth drinks this juice after 20 seconds? Will this man get infected?
My doctor advised me not to have manicures at salons because it may transmit hiv virus. Is it true? I had a manicure in november 2015. The equipments were never sterilised and i was cut but i did not bleed. My doctor has freaked me out. Should i worry?
hello. please i have this problem. our possibly + friend (promiscuous, we all insist to test and protect but...) and he left an apple with knife stuck in it on the table. till i could clean it, our 6yrs old son touched the knife and he keeps touching his eyes, nose,all the time and of course has minor scratches everywhere as every child... i in a hurry tried to grab it and touched the knife too. only then i realised there are some red stains on the knife - our friend maybe did cut himself. the blood would be on knife for some minutes (10 maybe i think) and it also looked like mixed with juice from apple that stayed on the blade (the blade is white so colours are real). it was all wet, but i cant tell, what was wet - if the blood or the juice, i would say it was a mix, but definitely, it was not dry at all, just wet. i just dont know. i did scratch myself when trying to grab it with it but only a little bit, nearly no bleeding. i even called my friend if he scratched with the knife and he was not sure. please is there a big risk? i dont know what to do. thank you very much.
I had a kiss (just kiss) and some body rubbing, rubbing the dick.. There was no oral or anal or any other activity. But the guy later said he had bleeding gum in the morning when he brushed. The kiss was many hours later in the evening. Even while kissing I did not taste any blood, and no cuts or sores etc. It was a healthy lips from both of us. I remember his lips was dry in the corner.
1) Rapid test- Tested myself Negative at 31 days - Can I take this as conclusive?
2) What if he had bleeding gum while kissing- Is that risky? how much blood is actually required to transmit hiv through kissing
3) Considering the activity described do you suggest another test after 3 months?
I was at my friends house and him and his girlfriend had just had sex, I was hanging out afterwards and leaned against the bed. I touched something wet on the bed that might have been sperm, accidentally while leaning against the bed. I had a cut on my finger, could I have been infected?
i Will try to be as specific as possible with few words.
13 days ago visited a professional woman with whom:
1. She gave protected oral sex using a condom. I think this action is low risk
2. i had protected sex with her using a condom. I think this action is also low risk. After the sex we both checked the condom and everything was ok.
3. I performed unprotected oral sex to her for about 1-2 minutes. The problem is that about 30-35 minutes before this activity i accidentally bite my lips from inside when i was eating which casued a bleeding for 2-3 minutes (also i had drink some beers that night). My problem is how risky was the oral sex considering the wound in my lip.Do you consider this as open bleeding wound that would provide a access to HIV in my blood stream? I can't understand how you define the risky wounds and cuts inside the mouth. please calrify
- 4 days after this incident i got a rapid test which was negatine (non-reactive) bu the window for this is 3-months
- 9 days after that i took a duo test which was negative.
Can you please provide an answer because i'm fully stressed and i can't slip. The CDC is my country says that probably i do not have nothing but i am very afraid.
I used writing paper and a pen on a desktop at a friend's place and wrote something down for my exam. After 30 mintes I realized that there was a sticky, white fluid next to the laptop and I may have touched it either with the pen, the paper or my hands. Since I have very flaky and pimply skin, I may have scratched my face (which I do very often) and may have rubbed in the fluid. I also had a scrape on my kneecap and may have scratched at it. Am I at risk of contracting HIV if the fluid was sperm? The spot must have been there before I sat down, so at least 30mins - 1 hour.
Hi Is it still correct that there have been no reported cases of transmission of HIV by cats under any circumstances? Yesterday, my neighbour (I don't know if she is HIV+ or not) was nursing her cat and then passed it to my son. Within a small time frame (seconds rather than minutes), the cat panicked and gave my son a few scratches plus dug one of its claws quite deeply into his hand (like a puncture wound) drawing a small amount of blood. The cat may have scratched my neighbour prior to her handing it over as later that day I noticed that she had a small superficial scratch on her wrist. I know that cat scratches are usually regarded as superficial wounds unable to transmit HIV, but what about a claw puncture wound? Even if the cat scratched my neighbour seconds prior to scratching my son, would the small amount of blood preclude transmission? Please, please help me - I don't want to put my son through the trauma of testing if there is no need. Thanks.
i fell on asphalt and cut my hand, if there was dried blood on the asphalt would i be at risk? i read in this website
that hiv could survive in dried blood for a week. it's less worrying when they said that the study doesn't take into account the environment elements but im still worried, should i test?
I was at a friends house and he and his girlfriend had just had sex a few minutes prior. I was leaning on the bed and I noticed my hand hand touched sperm or some bodily fluid, I had a small cut under my fingernail. Could this have had a risk for contraction?