I went to massage parlour. Girl and my self were naked. We rubbed each other. Their was a 5 seconds of contact with her Vagina and some pre cum in my penis. Is their chance for hiv ?
I went to a regulated brothel which performs monthly medical checkup on their workers and enforces a usage of condom on 9th July.
I had an oral and vaginal sex with a condom but I kissed the worker and she gave me a handjob after sex but I did not ejaculate in the whole activity. Due to increasing concerns, I did a 4th generation HIV rapid test on 23rd July (exactly 14 days after exposure) and I had a negative result.
May I know the accuracy of the test at that moment?
May I know my risk levels of getting infected?
From 16 days I'm struggling with fever between 98.3 - 99.5F, night sweating. Seems like I'm infected with HIV or other STD disease.
I used 1 condom for oral and vaginal with CSW, my bad as this was my first time and at the end it was loose.
After 2days I consulted a doctor and did complete blood work. He prescribed me to take Truvada 1tab and Raltegravir 2tabs daily as PEP safer side because of my anxiety.
Fever 98.3 - 99.5
Tounge taste changed
Blood test results after 2 days of exposure :-
HSV 1 IGG AB HERPSELECT ---> 0.15 Negative
HSV 2 IGG AB HERPSELECT ---> 0.05 Negative
HSV 1/2 AB (IGM) W/RFL(S) --->Negative
HIV 1/2 AG/AB, 4th Gen RFL ---> Nonreactive
CHLAMYDIA/GC RNA, TMA
C. Trachomatiis RNA, TMA --> Not detected
N. Gonorrhoeae RNA, TMA --> Not Detected
RPR (Monitor) W/REFL Titer --> Nonreactive
I'm now waiting for my blood culture results. But do you guys think that PEP is working in my case?
Dear sir four month ago i have a sex with HIV infected girl and she suck my penis and in my penis i found rashes
is there any chances of HIV transmition.
I had went to lab for blood test 7 months ago. After drawing the blood lab assistant put a pre used cotton ball on my elbow from where blood is spilling out. The cotton he used contains blood from the person who might has visited earlier. I know the cotton contains blood because I noticed red spot on it but I don't know why I have not reacted at that time.
I had a joint pain that occurs after 2 weeks of a possible exposure. I had pain in my Knee, elbow and fingers joints at regular intervals(5 to 15 minutes). My joins pains for 10-30 seconds and stops suddenly and next pain attack comes some where after 5 to 15 minutes. There was no swelling or redness in any of my joints. This pain lasts somewhere between 1 to 1.5 months. I do not experience any other symptom.
I had ignored that symptom considering various articles on internet suggesting transmission does not occur that way. But recently I come across the news that scientist has discovered that HIV can live long enough out of human body in blood and can cause infection. Which makes me concern about the indecent after 7 months. Can you please let me know am I at risk. Which test should I opt for considering 7 months has already passed to the indecent.
I work in a lab where I routinely draw blood. I am usually very careful and notice if there is any blood on my gloves or lab coat after drawing a patients. The same day after drawing an hiv positive patient I noticed dry blood in the the crevice of my watch. Though I routinely wash or sanitize my hands, I am worried that I could have infected myself. I routinely touch my watch during the day and even while eating. I also had a couple of small cuts on my hand that I am worried could have had secondary transfer. What are my odds of being infected? I had a rapid test 72 hours afterwards that said negative but I keep seeing symptoms that look like early acute infection.
Hi I would like to firstly thank you for the great service you are doing for anxious people like us. Recently I've conducted 2 tests with SD Bioline HIV Ag/Ab combo tests and they show Negative. Is the tests conclusive for exposure which is more than 2 years ago?
Your advise is much appreciated.
1. I had sex with a sex worker on 15th August 2013. I tested negative for HIV and positive for Hepatitis C 2 months after the incident. My SGOT and SGPT were elevated. I started with Interferon based treatment on 1st of January 2014. It lasted for 24 weeks. I last tested for HIV 73 days after completing HCV treatment (one year and 15 days after the sexual incident). It was negative. . My CD4 counts 25 days after the sexual incident was 854. I tested for cd4 counts 3 other times, they were 454, 421 and 423. The last two cd4 counts were 2 months after the end of Hepatitis C treatment.
2. Second Incident - A male sex worker licked my nipple and slightly bit on them. 2 days after the incident I took Hepatitis B vaccine. 4 days after the injection I had 100 degree Fahrenheit fever for 6 days.There was no other sexual contact with the worker. I did not see any blood on my nipple, there was no cut either.
I did not test for HIV after this incident, assuming it was not a risk situation.
3. 2016 June. I have protected vaginal sex with a girl. She gave me a blowjob, precum came in her mouth. There was no ejaculation of semen. 15 days after the incident , she had fever and sore throat that lasted for 3 days. Then 1 motnh after the incident she had extreme gas and bloating. She has been hospitalized for the last 4 days and has been diagnosed with colitis. She is unable to eat and is vomiting.
4. Now, I am very afraid. I have read on your site that Hepatitis C treatment can delay antibody production for HIV. My last HIV test was 73 days after completion of HCV treatment and one year and 15 days after the first sexual contact. The HCV treatment had started 4.5 months after the sexual contact. Can I conclude from this that I did not acquire HIV from the first incident?
5. I did nit test after the 2nd incident because I thought it did not carry any risk.
6. My third sexual exposure, considering her severe symptoms, I am worried that I gave HIV to her. Help. I am feeling very guilty and lost.
7. Am I infected with HIV or not?
First of all, thank you for your concerns and interests on this question.
I'd like to ask all of you several questions about HIV symptoms.
I took 4th duo test at 6 weeks after unprotected vaginal intercourse, and test result was negative. Additionally, I took RT-PCR at 3 weeks and it was also negative.
But such symptoms as one lymph node swollen on my front neck with sore throat and muscle pain around armpit have started from 4 weeks, until now. Fortunately, I have no fever and rash.
I believe that my duo test is almost conclusive for HIV-1, but have some doubt for HIV-2. My questions are as follows ;
(1) Is there any possibility of HIV-2 related to my symptoms?
(2) Is Lymph node swollen symptoms occurred mostly like persistent generalized?
(3) How much can I believe my HIV-2 negative result for my duo test?, I don't think that I can not believe 100% for HIV-2 at 6 weeks test negative result.
Your sincere opinion would be valuable for me. Thanks in advance.
I had a possible exposure (Unprotected-Vaginal) Intercourse with a person (HIV Status-Unknown)
I got tested at 108th day from the date of intercourse.
Test: HIV 1 & 2 (Serum)
Query: Can this test be termed conclusive?
I have not seek any advise from a medical professional and got a random test. Can I be assured of me being HIV Negative?
Any chances of it being False Negative?
Is there a need to retest as I've only tested once?