Had french kiss with sex worker. Was there any risk? I have red gums.
I was doing a pap test when all of a sudden there is some bleeding, and it splashes into my left eye. I don't know the status of the patient, but what are my chances if this person is HIV - vs HIV +? Is it possible to contract HIV this way? I'm thinking that the mucous membrane of my eye is a entry point.
I've more than one questions but they are related to each other.
1) I had a friend who is HIV+. He gave me a key chain as a present. The problem is: He has multiple wounds in his fingers and some places around his hand. So there may be blood in this key chain when he gave me. Anyway, I put this key chain into my pocket and then after 1 month I touched it to clean and rubbed all my fingers and hand on it because it was dirty. After 1-2 minutes, I masturbated without washing my hand. So the question is; if there were a blood drop in this key chain and I touched it after 1 month, does blood survive enough to transmit HIV? I know intact skin is a barrier but as I mentioned above I masturbated after I touch. Maximum 1 minutes later.
2) He has some sores in his hand. One day, we touched hand to hand for a while and after we left (approx 2-3 minutes) I touched my mouth in order to check something. I have mild gingvintis. My gum immediately started to bleed after I touch. So, the second question is: If he dropped his blood on my hand after we touched each other's hands, can I get HIV by touching and bleeding my gums?
Thank you for your answers.
My friend cut himself with a knife we were using to cut a cheesecake. I used the knife immediately after to cut myself a piece, which I ate right away. I bite my lips and the inside of my mouth a lot. Assuming that I have an open wound in my mouth and assuming that he is HIV positive, what is my risk of infection?
i fingered a girl and forgot i had a blister on my finger
I am a male, had a protected the vaginal sex with CSW.
But the condom broke , we stopped as soon as we realized.
Not sure how long the exposure was.
This is my only exposure.
I was under tremendous stress & anxiety since then.
I had done the 4th generation DUO test at the lab (in the US at LabCorp) after 6 weeks.
I did another test at the lab (in the US at LabCorp) after 10 weeks & 3 days.
Both the test results came as NonReactive.
Are my results conclusive ?
Should I test again after 12 weeks?
What are the changes of the this result changing from NonReactive between 10th week & 12 week.
I received blowjob from a CSW around a month ago. The blowjob act was unprotected. However, there was no cunnilingus or penetrative sex involved. I know that transmission of HIV in such a case is quite unlikely, however, I am concerned about other STIs, more specifically Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. What I know is that the symptoms for both of them usually appear approximately within 10 days of contracting the infection, for males. Since, it has been more than a month now and I have not experienced any symptoms, except for some rashes around the genital area, which I think is not a classical symptom of these STIs, I wanted to ask:
1. What are chances of contracting Gonorrhea/Chlamydia through unprotected blowjob, with no other type of sex involved?
2. Since these infections are usually treatable with antibiotics, I wanted to ask that what happens if these infections remain untreated for around 6 months or a year? Are these infections treatable a year after contracting them?
3. Considering that no other specific disease is present, can a CBC or urinalysis somehow indicate the presence of these infections?
if someone gives blowjob and handjob with condom that have vagina fluids on and after remove the condom and give handjob and use spit as lube can u get hiv from that?
Five days ago I had sexual intercourse with a person who doesn't have any symptoms. I used condom during all the intercourse, but at a time I inserted the tip of my penis inside his anus for 10 to 20 seconds. We were both dry (no pre-cum on me and his anus was dry) so I am nervous if I could get infected. I don't have any symptoms or ever felt sick after it.
Please do help me
today, i had an encounter at a wet spa, in the dry sauna. first, the guy masturbated my penis with some sort of lubricant, i asked what it was, he said conditioner. then, we didnt cum yet, we both left the sauna - took a shower - then went back again.
when we went back to the sauna, we continued again.. the guy had some sort of lubricant on his finger - then he fingered my ass. what if the lubricant/fluid on his hand was his sperm/pre-cum/blood, and not conditioner, and then he inserted it in my ass - will i get HIV/Aids?
It gets complicated because my butt has scratches that bleed when i wipe it with tissue after pooping. Meaning, after I poop, i wipe my ass too much to the point that it tends to bleed.
Then, usually when i see the blood, i stop after a few more wipes (bad habit).
So my butthole is "scarred" and has wound.
I am just afraid that my wounded butthole plus his finger with whatever fluid/precum/sperm/blood might have entered my system and then i've got AIDS/HIV..
For sure there was no penis-to-ass (anal penetration)..
Hope you can help me? Thank you so much