Hi i’ve been to a nail salon in which i am not sure if they do sterilize their tools they clean my nails which led to a cut that does not bleed i am so afraid if i am expose to hiv transfussion thanks
Hello, I have been tested for HIV here in the Caribbean Islands. I don't know how safe practices are in use here, the building was not in good condition and health clinic had cotton swabs dipped in alcohol and was not a pleasant atmosphere to get tested at. but i wanted to get tested so i got 4th generation test and a uni-gold test at the same time at the same clinic. their policy is to test any patient with 2 HIV test to rule out false negative. I recently saw a outbreak of HIV in a 3rd world country where needles where shared and people got HIV. I didn't let them draw any type of blood from a syringe. But they use the "Lancet" to pink prick my finger, I always get paranoid where i am in this kind of situation. Can you tell me if "Lancet's" are reusable ? or any chance of possibility of them using them ? there were bunch on them in a container. should i be concerned in this situation ? ever since i read about recent HIV outbreak, i am really concerned. Will the cotton swabs or tables or any atmosphere in the clinic would place me at risk ? should i get tested again ? please advise me! really concerned. Thanks for this service.
Had french kiss with sex worker. Was there any risk? I have red gums.
Hello, your site has helped a lot of people.
I have two questions I have to use a glass of orange juice. I drank immediately after people brought it out and noticed that there seemed to be blood stains in the cup. If in orange juice or blood cup mouth I am in danger of being hiv, because when I drink I have a sore throat, sore throat so I fear the virus spread through the throat mucosa.
The second question: a friend who talks about splashing saliva in my eyes. If saliva is mixed with blood, can hiv spread through my eyes? I used water to wash it right away, but I was afraid that the water was dirty and had hiv virus, could I be infected by washing water?
I had a handjob in a massage parlour in Southeastasia. After i cum the women went outside to pick up a towel to clean my cum.
She came inside and threw it over my belly and it did looked dirthy. (could see dried up semen)
1. My question is how much change to i have to transmit HIV thru my urethrea, if the towel directly came from another room with fresh semen?
In a huge panic guy, for sure when i started having a fever for a night two weeks after this experience.
Hoping on an anwser
Today I was walking and I dropped my books and they landed on a dirty band aid. And my hand with a large cut touched it as I picked up my books am i at risk of hiv.
I've more than one questions but they are related to each other.
1) I had a friend who is HIV+. He gave me a key chain as a present. The problem is: He has multiple wounds in his fingers and some places around his hand. So there may be blood in this key chain when he gave me. Anyway, I put this key chain into my pocket and then after 1 month I touched it to clean and rubbed all my fingers and hand on it because it was dirty. After 1-2 minutes, I masturbated without washing my hand. So the question is; if there were a blood drop in this key chain and I touched it after 1 month, does blood survive enough to transmit HIV? I know intact skin is a barrier but as I mentioned above I masturbated after I touch. Maximum 1 minutes later.
2) He has some sores in his hand. One day, we touched hand to hand for a while and after we left (approx 2-3 minutes) I touched my mouth in order to check something. I have mild gingvintis. My gum immediately started to bleed after I touch. So, the second question is: If he dropped his blood on my hand after we touched each other's hands, can I get HIV by touching and bleeding my gums?
Thank you for your answers.
My friend cut himself with a knife we were using to cut a cheesecake. I used the knife immediately after to cut myself a piece, which I ate right away. I bite my lips and the inside of my mouth a lot. Assuming that I have an open wound in my mouth and assuming that he is HIV positive, what is my risk of infection?
Thanks for your helping.
Now i am so scared. I want to know exactly about my case: i eat food and while i try to bite the bone, i have an Large scratches on the palate and my lips bleeding because of chink. what happen if the bowl, chopsticks, straws i have used have fresh blood, and water and food have fresh blood. Can be hiv transmission in this case through my lips are bleeding and new scratches on the palate.
Many thanks. i hope to see your advice soon because i'm quite scared
Dear Aidsvancouver, Thanks a lot for having this site and helping people!
I have a question i hope you can answer, I'm normally very anxious about stuff but trying to think clear about this.
1. I went to a massage parlor and was getting massaged, The lady finished off the massage with a handjob and a boobjob. So my penis obviously touched her breast and her nipples. I couldn't see that there were any breastmilk or any other fluid coming out from her breast. i wasn't really looking but i think i would have seen that.
2. So my question is, my penis touched her breast during the hand job and I'm sure the urethra of my penis came in contact with her nipples. Have i put myself at any risk for HIV or other STD´s?
Thanks once again.