good day sir,
I am 34 male from India. I had a protected sex with sex(ORAL AND VAGINAL with condom) worker in equidor south America on 8th july 2016. After that on same day put my finger in her vagina for 30 minutes.and accedntly I touched my finger to my tip of my penis.I am having small burning pain on my penis till now.
I cane to india on 15th july 2016. One of my friend hospitalised on 27th july 2016 and he needs blood urgently.As that blood group not available and no blood banks available in our town.So I donated my blood to him and saved .The following tests carried out on that day
1)Blood group and rh typing
3)HIV 1 and 2(TRIDOT)
5)V D R L
All above tests found normal.
On 20th day after exposure , the above tests carried out .So please tell me is there any chance of HIV infection for me and my friend later.Because i am worried for my friend. Nothing should happen to my friend who received my blood.
Doctors told me that because of me he saved as his platlets count came down to 3000.
I am male, 25 years old, foolishly had unprotected sex with a sex worker 6 weeks back. She probably was 28-35 years old. The whole sexual encounter lasted around 40 mins and it was mostly kissing and oral (fellitio) but for around 25-30 seconds I inserted my penis in her vagina. The moment I realized it, I took it out. Later, I ejaculated in her mouth.
21st day after the encounter - I had a small cut in my tongue out of nowhere and it was healed within the day
On the 22nd-28th day - red bumps with white center pop-ed up in several places of my body (none were in the genital or oral area though) but, except one, those too went away within the day. The exceptional one pop-ed up near my right ear and took around 3-4 days to heal, it was slightly bigger than the others and left its mark there after it was healed. None of these were painful or caused itchy or burning sensation before appearing.
On 37th day, I had horrible toothache in the back of my mouth by my wisdom teeth (which are still in my mouth) and stayed around 2 days
Today (42nd day after possible exposure) I spotted two white spots on the gum of my front teeth (not itchy or painful), which might or might not have been there before (I am a chain smoker).
On my 30th day, I consulted with a doctor, he examined and suggested me to run some tests (CBC, HBSAg, AntiHCV, HSV-1/2 IgG and HSV1) and prescribed some medicine. All my test came negative except HSV-1/2 IgG test. The result of IgM test came back negative but the result of HSV-1/2 IgG (not specific) was 17.40. My doctor said I had it for quite some time, probably since my childhood, and if I never experienced any outbreaks ever then there is a possibility that I would never experience any for the rest of my life.
Would be really grateful if you please could answer my questions:
1. Can those be the symptoms of any of the Herpes from the recent exposure?
2. Though my doctor said the result of my IgM test is negative, 0.68 gm/l (reference range 0.4-2.4 gm/l) but can anyone tell me is it really negative or in un-determine stage? or is it possible that I get Herpes from my recent incident?
4. Should I get re-tested for Herpes again at the 60th day (2 month after the sexual encounter) or is the result I got from my last test conclusive?
5. I read from other posts here that the risk of HIV is negligible through oral sex but just to be assure is it possible for me to get HIV in my case (given I probably have weak gum or the issue of that wisdom teeth)?
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I would be grateful to you if you suggest me some advice and clear up my confusion by answering my question. Pardon me for my terrible English and unorganized presentation. Thank you.
I had protected oral sex from a CSW couple of weeks back. I wore condom throughout the act. She perform oral sex on me twice each time with different condom. Also, during the act I fingered her vagina but I didn't had any cuts or sores or any thing. I am worried about HIV and considering the nature of this whole incident do you think I need to get tested?
sucking of penis can cause hiv? and if i am suffering from cystitis then can i get hiv by getting my penis sucked?
Hello! I performed oral sex with someone and he pulled out right before he ejaculated, but two globs of semen did manage to shoot onto my lips and enter my mouth, which was partially open at the time. I also have a canker sore on the inside of my mouth. I tried to spit the ejaculate out, as best I could, but we were on the beach and it took a while until I was able to find running water to rinse my mouth more thoroughly. Should I be concerned and get tested? His HIV status is unknown.
I had protected sex with a CSW yesterday. I licked the CSW's pussy. Can I get HIV from that? What can I do in order to prevent that?
Hell and thank you for all help,
At about the end of April I had preformed oral on a stranger I had met online. I do not know his status and have no way of contacting him a asking. I recently started to develop flu-like symptoms I was really worried was the result of an infection so I went to get tested about three days ago from this post. I had a sore throat, fatigue, my head was feeling really funny and I had little to no desire to eat. I also had found a lump on my groin that I believe to be my lymph node. My test came back negative but with further research I found it was possible that I was going through Seroconversion(Conversion Sickness) at the time and my test had proved a false negative. Everywhere I go they all tell me that I should wait about another three months for 100 accuracy. I'm so scared that I have HIV. Is there anything these symptoms might mean any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Hi, last month i was engaged in sex with a call girl. she sucked my penis three timesand for less then one minute or few seconds each time. then i put on a condom and then she again sucked my penis. then i just licked her nipple, no sucking and no milking. then we had french kiss for three to four seconds. then with the condom intact on my penis i rubbed on her vagina. when i was trying to insert i cam. there was no breakage or slip of condom. then i went to bathroom for washing my organ with soap on my hand, and i realized that i was having a small cut on my finger, with soap leather it came in contact to my penis. I had many test previous to this act for donation of blood and i am HIV Negative. Now I am in panic and living with stress. what should i do? Please suggest me.
I had unprotected oral sex with a person of unknown HIV status about three weeks ago (both giving and receiving). One week after exposure, I had a 4th generation test that came back negative. 13-14 days after exposure I had a HIV 1 RNA, QN PCR test with sensitivity to <20 (copies/mL) that came back Not Detected.
At three weeks, I am now feeling a bit off -- slight fever, body aches, red blotchy palms, some unexplained rashes on my arm.
Can I take any comfort in my HIV RNA test?
Also, I want to get tested again soon (the anxiety is killing me). Should I take a 4th Generation test, or try to take another HIV RNA test?
1. I had sex with a sex worker on 15th August 2013. I tested negative for HIV and positive for Hepatitis C 2 months after the incident. My SGOT and SGPT were elevated. I started with Interferon based treatment on 1st of January 2014. It lasted for 24 weeks. I last tested for HIV 73 days after completing HCV treatment (one year and 15 days after the sexual incident). It was negative. . My CD4 counts 25 days after the sexual incident was 854. I tested for cd4 counts 3 other times, they were 454, 421 and 423. The last two cd4 counts were 2 months after the end of Hepatitis C treatment.
2. Second Incident - A male sex worker licked my nipple and slightly bit on them. 2 days after the incident I took Hepatitis B vaccine. 4 days after the injection I had 100 degree Fahrenheit fever for 6 days.There was no other sexual contact with the worker. I did not see any blood on my nipple, there was no cut either.
I did not test for HIV after this incident, assuming it was not a risk situation.
3. 2016 June. I have protected vaginal sex with a girl. She gave me a blowjob, precum came in her mouth. There was no ejaculation of semen. 15 days after the incident , she had fever and sore throat that lasted for 3 days. Then 1 motnh after the incident she had extreme gas and bloating. She has been hospitalized for the last 4 days and has been diagnosed with colitis. She is unable to eat and is vomiting.
4. Now, I am very afraid. I have read on your site that Hepatitis C treatment can delay antibody production for HIV. My last HIV test was 73 days after completion of HCV treatment and one year and 15 days after the first sexual contact. The HCV treatment had started 4.5 months after the sexual contact. Can I conclude from this that I did not acquire HIV from the first incident?
5. I did nit test after the 2nd incident because I thought it did not carry any risk.
6. My third sexual exposure, considering her severe symptoms, I am worried that I gave HIV to her. Help. I am feeling very guilty and lost.
7. Am I infected with HIV or not?