I had unprotected oral sex with a person of unknown HIV status about three weeks ago (both giving and receiving). One week after exposure, I had a 4th generation test that came back negative. 13-14 days after exposure I had a HIV 1 RNA, QN PCR test with sensitivity to <20 (copies/mL) that came back Not Detected.
At three weeks, I am now feeling a bit off -- slight fever, body aches, red blotchy palms, some unexplained rashes on my arm.
Can I take any comfort in my HIV RNA test?
Also, I want to get tested again soon (the anxiety is killing me). Should I take a 4th Generation test, or try to take another HIV RNA test?
1. I had sex with a sex worker on 15th August 2013. I tested negative for HIV and positive for Hepatitis C 2 months after the incident. My SGOT and SGPT were elevated. I started with Interferon based treatment on 1st of January 2014. It lasted for 24 weeks. I last tested for HIV 73 days after completing HCV treatment (one year and 15 days after the sexual incident). It was negative. . My CD4 counts 25 days after the sexual incident was 854. I tested for cd4 counts 3 other times, they were 454, 421 and 423. The last two cd4 counts were 2 months after the end of Hepatitis C treatment.
2. Second Incident - A male sex worker licked my nipple and slightly bit on them. 2 days after the incident I took Hepatitis B vaccine. 4 days after the injection I had 100 degree Fahrenheit fever for 6 days.There was no other sexual contact with the worker. I did not see any blood on my nipple, there was no cut either.
I did not test for HIV after this incident, assuming it was not a risk situation.
3. 2016 June. I have protected vaginal sex with a girl. She gave me a blowjob, precum came in her mouth. There was no ejaculation of semen. 15 days after the incident , she had fever and sore throat that lasted for 3 days. Then 1 motnh after the incident she had extreme gas and bloating. She has been hospitalized for the last 4 days and has been diagnosed with colitis. She is unable to eat and is vomiting.
4. Now, I am very afraid. I have read on your site that Hepatitis C treatment can delay antibody production for HIV. My last HIV test was 73 days after completion of HCV treatment and one year and 15 days after the first sexual contact. The HCV treatment had started 4.5 months after the sexual contact. Can I conclude from this that I did not acquire HIV from the first incident?
5. I did nit test after the 2nd incident because I thought it did not carry any risk.
6. My third sexual exposure, considering her severe symptoms, I am worried that I gave HIV to her. Help. I am feeling very guilty and lost.
7. Am I infected with HIV or not?
I went for a massage two weeks ago and asked for a happy ending,
she licked my balls and penis for a couple of seconds and also licked and sucked on my boobs (i am male), i also kissed her for not more than 20 seconds but only from the outside (no tongue action was involved). Is there a possibility i get HIV or hepatitis B or C from such activity. just to add, she also sneezed at the beginning of the massage but gave me a handjob 30 minutes later.
Your response would highly be appreciated,
A month ago I performed unprotected oral on this guy that I met online, we did not have anal sex and he didnt cum in my mouth. However, right at 4 weeks, the 28th day,about an hour or 2, after my dinner I started to vomit and had diarrhea(watery tools). I felt better in the morning but then I went to the hospital and got injection. I am fully recovered in about 3 days.
My question is am I at risk of contracting hiv? Are the vomit and diarrhea I experienced were the symptoms?
So girl 1 gave me a blowjob and then girl 1 drank from a glass then girl 2 drank from the glass after. Will girl 2 get hiv? what if girl 1 had pre cum in mouth? but she said she didn't feel any pre cum in her mouth.
I have a sexual health question. I've received oral sex a couple of times, the last time being about two years ago. I've only ever experienced it maybe four times with different people. But lately I've started getting paranoid about std's and HIV especially. Do you think i should get checked out?
I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker on the 4th of June..i wasn't worried and got tested for HIV (blood test) on the 10th of July (36 Days later) results came back negative..two days later i started experiencing Flu like symptoms, Headache, a fever five days later and sore throat...now i am extremely worried this be seroconversion..i hope i am wrong..and its winter time this side.
I am a male who performed annalingus (licked anus for a vert short time) and she gave me a blow job (i wore a condom)
I don't know if she has HIV or any diseases.
Please guide what my risk is.
I am scared hence looking forward to your response.
I went to beauty parlor girl 45 days before and while massaging she took my penis in her mouth for one second. Immediately I removed my penis and put condom and she gave me blowjob for 3-4 minutes., but my dick was not erect, so she did handjob. While sucking I saw her saliva coming down towards the base of penis where I did shaved my pubic hair before 3 hrs and their might be some superficial nicks bruises, abrasions, lesions. So what are my risk of
1.unprotected oral sex of one/two second.
2. if she had bleeding gums or sores in her mouth and her saliva mix with her blood enter to the unprotected area of my genital where there is superficial cuts before 3 hrs while sucking.
3 Also, if there is your risk assessment change, if the skin of the genital area including the pubic hair area, base of penis and scrotum which has thin skin and it will also be considered superficial cuts and will seal immediately after shaving cuts and not be direct access to the blood.
After 27 days of exposure I got runny nose for few hrs on first day.
Second day I was feeling chills all day.
Third and fourth day mild sore throat and low grade fever on and off.I was so scared that,I took rest for 2 days with 3 doses of paracetamol and 3 doses of antibiotic for two days fearing ars symptom.
Again after 39 days I got runny noses and chills on first day and mild sore throat and sometimes little temp and now it is 5th day and still sometimes feel mild fever.( I am not taking medicine for second time)
I m very depressed and very fear.
I had no other exposure other than this. had only sex with my wife since 20 yrs. Should I be tested or no test is required and I ignore this flu like symptom as not related to hiv and move on. plz help me I m very anxious and depressed. I am panicking and unable to eat & sleep since this exposure.
I performed oral sex on guy who, without asking, ejaculated in my mouth. A couple days later I had IBS and heat burning sensation in my hands, bottom of my feet, legs and back and some uncolored rashes that comes and goes within a day or two. Not knowing if these symptoms were related to anxiety (me checking my body in the mirror and worrying too much) or if I contracted STD ...at 11 days post "possible" exposure I took Lab Corp HIV RNA Qualitative blood test and come out NEGATIVE. Then, at 32 days post "possible" exposure I took Lab Corp HIV 4th Generation wRfx which also came out NO REACTIVE on on both - P24 & Antibodies, and if my anxiety was not enough at "40" days post "possible" exposure I took another HIV AG/AB, 4TH GEN with Quest laboratory which also came out both as NO-REACTIVE. I stilll feel burning sensation on my hands, legs and body but my doctor says it s nerves due to too my stress. With these tests done - I know everyone says after 12 weeks is conclusive BUT Can I be really sure I don't have HIV virus ?? Is it possible to get p24 gen NO-REACTIVE and Antibodies NO-REACTIVE at the same time after 32 and 40 days post exposure?? Please help