I had an encounter with someone online, i kind of hate myself for it, but please address my concern.
i am a male i was with another male, first time.
1. mutual unprotected handjob (unfinished)
2. unprotected rubbing penes for about 1 min ( not head to head contact) unfinished.
3. protected mutual oral sex for about 1-2 min (unfinished)
4. protected attempting insertive anal sex, unsuccesfull penetration due anxiety and my pene got soft.
i attempted to penetrate him, 3 times and it could not go in, he had little bit of lube on his ass.
5. i finished myself
6. he never finished himself.
7. I brought my condom to my place, and filled it with water for a leakage test.
it was intact, not leak, no tear,no break...
Should i go for an HIV duo test at 28 days? if negative should i trust it?
Do you see any potential hiv exposure on the situation i just described you?
Did i protected good enough ?
I had a sexual encounter with a man and received oral sex and a handjob. Afterwards, he tried to insert my penis into his anus, but I don't think there was any penetration (there was no condom on). When I got home, my penis hurt really bad and a day after some purple marks showed up. I guess the handjob was a little rough and could have caused some bruising, but I don't know for sure. What is my risk for HIV or an STD from this encounter?
can i get stds or hiv from a sex worker if i used a condom while recieving a blowjob
I have just diagnosed with tonsillitis. I wonder if this is related to my recent unprotect oral sex with my partner (not sure about the HIV status). He ejaculated in my mouth three days ago. What are the chance of my tonsillitis is related to the unprotected oral sex? Is it possible that I got HIV?
Hi, so I hooked up with someone from a gay app. They gave me oral sex, a rather rough handjob, and tried to insert my penis into their anus. When they tried to insert my penis into their anus, it did make contact, but there was no penetration. After the encouter, I noticed that my penis was really sore (kind of like a burning sensation), and my mouth had some dry red patches in the corner. I have been feeling a little ill, but I have also been extremely anxious about contracting an STD from this encounter. Should I get tested?
please advise me i had big mistake to hire a call girl in dubai at 30th of april 2016 .
i had 2 hiv antibodies tests negative at day 48 and 55 .. i believe it is not the fourth generation test ..
i also tested hiv p24 antigen negative in day 55 ..(also not the 4th generation )
the test name is :
HIV I&II Abs Negative ( after 48 days )
HIV I&II Abs Negative ( after 55 days, means one month and 23 days )
HIV-1 Antigen (P24) ( Qualitative ), Serium immunobolt ( not detected ) after 1 month and 23 days at the same day of the second antibodies test but in another lab
i am not sure if those test are 4th generation , and most probably that they are only 3rd generation .
the antigen and the antibodies tests were at the same day but in two different labs so it is not combi-test
i didnt insert into her , i only recieved deep blowjob as she was crazy , i fingered her in ASSS , there was alot of surface contacts without condum outside her vagina and without insertion .. alot of deep kisses and hugs ...
i had some symptomes , like neck lymph pain ( still with me ) , tempreture up to 38.5 ( lasted for 14 days and now gone ) , some red spots on my chest and stomach with small white heads ( now gone )
please advise as i am living in a nightmare
my results are enough ? .. or what i have to do to be sure ?
Approximately 4 weeks ago I fingered a very promiscuous girl. She's told me that she does not have any STD's, but never tested. That freaked me out. I don't recall having any cuts, sores, abrasions on that finger. And I fingered her just for a second.
I tested negative in May, as part of my routine check-up. Do I need to get tested again prior to this 'accident', or I'm being too paranoid about it?
**** I am 30 year old male.I want to know can i get infected from oral activities like deep kissing(after brushing my teeth),hickeys and vaginal fluid on my finger.I know this are low risk activities but still i am very much concerned.I did some blood test (Tri-dot, Elisa and P24 Hiv Duo) after 9 weeks of exposure. All came out as negative. My question is should i retest at 13th week or the results are conclusive?
appreciate you for the vital infos.
as repeatedly quoted by you that below offers high chance of acquiring AIDS
(i) HIV transmits through bodily fluids(semen, vaginal fluid, anal fluid, rectal fluid, breast milk, blood, pre-cum)
(ii) high risk unprotected sex activity like vaginal sex, anal sex, oral sex, exchanging needles,french kissing when the partner has large bleeding injury on the mouth, lip etc that offers direct access to carry high level of HIV to another person's blood stream through Vagina,anus, penis, urethra, open injury's on mouth.
Currently do not have any injuries on my penis or anus or testicles etc
my question is ,
(1) wearing condom and if i get only hand job (not blow job or oral sex) & fingering on my penis, testicles etc from a sex worker but not allowing her to insert her fingers into my anus, hope this activity will not transmit HIV ? please clarify
(2) the skin on the penis, testicles etc are very soft and delicate so such softness or sensitiveness gives any chance to get HIV?
(3) Taking bath with a sex worker either naked or not and in jacuzzi or pool do not transmit HIV. am i correct?
(4) 6 months before had underdone a surgery on my hip but have removed the stitches 5 months before and the wound is completely cured and am also completely recovered but the scare on the skin which is stitched is still there, yes only the scare, so is this a risk to get AIDS?
(5) also am aware that HIV will not transmit through sweat, saliva(theoretically) or when exposed to AIR/OXYGEN. am i correct?
A week ago I was performing oral sex to my partner of unknown status and I knicked his penis unwantingly. He started to bleed a lot, I don't know where did I knick him but there was a lot of blood. When he went to clean himself, I went to wash my mouth and noticed that I did get blood on my mouth because my saliva was red.
I'm going to get tested but I wanted to know what kind of risk I was exposed to. Would it be able to get infected by HIV from blood in mouth?
Thank you for your answer,