I had protected sex with a CSW yesterday. I licked the CSW's pussy. Can I get HIV from that? What can I do in order to prevent that?
Hell and thank you for all help,
At about the end of April I had preformed oral on a stranger I had met online. I do not know his status and have no way of contacting him a asking. I recently started to develop flu-like symptoms I was really worried was the result of an infection so I went to get tested about three days ago from this post. I had a sore throat, fatigue, my head was feeling really funny and I had little to no desire to eat. I also had found a lump on my groin that I believe to be my lymph node. My test came back negative but with further research I found it was possible that I was going through Seroconversion(Conversion Sickness) at the time and my test had proved a false negative. Everywhere I go they all tell me that I should wait about another three months for 100 accuracy. I'm so scared that I have HIV. Is there anything these symptoms might mean any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.
Hi, last month i was engaged in sex with a call girl. she sucked my penis three timesand for less then one minute or few seconds each time. then i put on a condom and then she again sucked my penis. then i just licked her nipple, no sucking and no milking. then we had french kiss for three to four seconds. then with the condom intact on my penis i rubbed on her vagina. when i was trying to insert i cam. there was no breakage or slip of condom. then i went to bathroom for washing my organ with soap on my hand, and i realized that i was having a small cut on my finger, with soap leather it came in contact to my penis. I had many test previous to this act for donation of blood and i am HIV Negative. Now I am in panic and living with stress. what should i do? Please suggest me.
I had unprotected oral sex with a person of unknown HIV status about three weeks ago (both giving and receiving). One week after exposure, I had a 4th generation test that came back negative. 13-14 days after exposure I had a HIV 1 RNA, QN PCR test with sensitivity to <20 (copies/mL) that came back Not Detected.
At three weeks, I am now feeling a bit off -- slight fever, body aches, red blotchy palms, some unexplained rashes on my arm.
Can I take any comfort in my HIV RNA test?
Also, I want to get tested again soon (the anxiety is killing me). Should I take a 4th Generation test, or try to take another HIV RNA test?
1. I had sex with a sex worker on 15th August 2013. I tested negative for HIV and positive for Hepatitis C 2 months after the incident. My SGOT and SGPT were elevated. I started with Interferon based treatment on 1st of January 2014. It lasted for 24 weeks. I last tested for HIV 73 days after completing HCV treatment (one year and 15 days after the sexual incident). It was negative. . My CD4 counts 25 days after the sexual incident was 854. I tested for cd4 counts 3 other times, they were 454, 421 and 423. The last two cd4 counts were 2 months after the end of Hepatitis C treatment.
2. Second Incident - A male sex worker licked my nipple and slightly bit on them. 2 days after the incident I took Hepatitis B vaccine. 4 days after the injection I had 100 degree Fahrenheit fever for 6 days.There was no other sexual contact with the worker. I did not see any blood on my nipple, there was no cut either.
I did not test for HIV after this incident, assuming it was not a risk situation.
3. 2016 June. I have protected vaginal sex with a girl. She gave me a blowjob, precum came in her mouth. There was no ejaculation of semen. 15 days after the incident , she had fever and sore throat that lasted for 3 days. Then 1 motnh after the incident she had extreme gas and bloating. She has been hospitalized for the last 4 days and has been diagnosed with colitis. She is unable to eat and is vomiting.
4. Now, I am very afraid. I have read on your site that Hepatitis C treatment can delay antibody production for HIV. My last HIV test was 73 days after completion of HCV treatment and one year and 15 days after the first sexual contact. The HCV treatment had started 4.5 months after the sexual contact. Can I conclude from this that I did not acquire HIV from the first incident?
5. I did nit test after the 2nd incident because I thought it did not carry any risk.
6. My third sexual exposure, considering her severe symptoms, I am worried that I gave HIV to her. Help. I am feeling very guilty and lost.
7. Am I infected with HIV or not?
I went for a massage two weeks ago and asked for a happy ending,
she licked my balls and penis for a couple of seconds and also licked and sucked on my boobs (i am male), i also kissed her for not more than 20 seconds but only from the outside (no tongue action was involved). Is there a possibility i get HIV or hepatitis B or C from such activity. just to add, she also sneezed at the beginning of the massage but gave me a handjob 30 minutes later.
Your response would highly be appreciated,
A month ago I performed unprotected oral on this guy that I met online, we did not have anal sex and he didnt cum in my mouth. However, right at 4 weeks, the 28th day,about an hour or 2, after my dinner I started to vomit and had diarrhea(watery tools). I felt better in the morning but then I went to the hospital and got injection. I am fully recovered in about 3 days.
My question is am I at risk of contracting hiv? Are the vomit and diarrhea I experienced were the symptoms?
So girl 1 gave me a blowjob and then girl 1 drank from a glass then girl 2 drank from the glass after. Will girl 2 get hiv? what if girl 1 had pre cum in mouth? but she said she didn't feel any pre cum in her mouth.
I have a sexual health question. I've received oral sex a couple of times, the last time being about two years ago. I've only ever experienced it maybe four times with different people. But lately I've started getting paranoid about std's and HIV especially. Do you think i should get checked out?
I received unprotected oral sex from a sex worker on the 4th of June..i wasn't worried and got tested for HIV (blood test) on the 10th of July (36 Days later) results came back negative..two days later i started experiencing Flu like symptoms, Headache, a fever five days later and sore throat...now i am extremely worried this be seroconversion..i hope i am wrong..and its winter time this side.