In the case of having another exposure during a PEP treatment should I prolong the treatment to complete 28 days after the second exposure?
yesterday i went to a massage parlour.I am regretting deeply bcoz of that and decided that will never repeat..It was very unhygeinic and had a body to body massage.The girl was topless not naked and i was in my underwear.I wore two underwear actually.She gave me a body massage with her hand and upper part of the body.Then she even gave a handjob without removing my underwear.Finally i ejeaculated myself.
Now i am concerned abt possibilities of hiv infection.As she is a sexworker assuming she is hiv positive.Will i get hiv?
I didn't have any visible wounds in my body.I had rashes in my back for around past one year.will it have any small wounds or opening which is risky?.Also i didn't see any wounds on her hands or body.But will there me small invisible wounds which is also risky?
She had a previous customer and had only 5 minute between my session and previous one.
Please tell me what should i do?.Do i need to take test?
I also concerned whether her nails made any wounds in my body.I started observing a small wound which i didn't observe previous to going there
Do i need to undergo any PEP treatent?
A man penetrated me with his penis for only about 20 seconds before I pushed him off of me. I contacted gonorrhea. What are the chances I could have also gotten HIV?
Many thanks to your team for the selfless works on HIV education. I read your posts and advice on HIV prevention and testings.
I am so scared of HIV and so I always try to take precautions. But looks like I really made a mistake now and am dying of anxiety.
I had a sex with a woman I thought was negative but who later told me that she is positive after the acts, just diagnosed not on drugs, super infectious. We performed the following acts.
1. Vaginal sex with condom (there was no breakage or slippage, only partial slippage like 30%)
2. Oral sex with condom. This scares me the most as it looks like she bit my penis occasionally during the process as I can feel her gnashing teeth sometimes . I examined my penis for physical injuries afterwards but did not see any, but I can feel the sensation. She also vomited on my penis at the end. Can the vomit be full of HIV virus that will pass through any invisible cuts the teeth may have created.
3. After the oral, we performed another vaginal sex with condom, no slippage or breakage. But am worried here if the bite from the oral may have created some fine cuts on my penis above the area covered by the condom.
4. Some long time fingerings. I have no finger injuries
I checked the condoms after each act with water and there was no leakage.
I thought I can have safe sex, but this has turned sour despite all my efforts. My anxiety level is above the roof, I can’t even go to work.
Please did I put my self at risk on any of the above acts. I just did regular HIV tests two months ago as required by my job. Do these acts need specific testing. Also do I need PEP for this?.
I had a protected (Condom) Vaginal Intercourse with a sexworker . Condom was intact , My fingers had some vaginal fluids and used the same hand to remove the condom and wash my p*nis. Does this contact of finger with vaginal fluids may lead to a HIV infection.
After completion of PEP would a 4th generation test at 6 weeks after completion be conclusive enough of a result ?
I had intercourse with a CSW. I am not sure of her status, but I rate that it is likely she has HIV due to the country I live in.
Here's the deal. She put a condom on me and gave me a BJ. I didn't check the condom afterwards and we had sex in three positions. Before ejaculating, I pulled out, and took the condom off with one hand and then masturbated with the other.
I foolishly did not check the condom afterwards and so I have no idea if it broke. I also am not sure if it slipped a lot.
I am not circumcised, and condoms tend to slip a few centimetres on me. I rate that the condom could have slipped to halfway up my penis, but I am not sure. I really didn't look.
My concerns are:
1. If the condom slipped halfway, would my foreskin be exposed? I don't think so, but maybe someone here actually knows?
2. Could any fluid have moved from the base of my penis to my foreskin when I masturbated? I tend to lock my hand down, so I'm not sure if any would have been transferred.
3. Would I know if the condom broke?
I started PEP 23 hours afterwards, and I would like to know when to test. Most guidelines say 4-6 weeks after exposure, but the internet says 4-6 weeks after PEP.
Thank you very much; I am incredibly anxious
I gave medication to an hiv positive patient via port IV, then I accidentally poked my finger after I gave my medication, can I be infected with HIV? tnx
Thanks for the great work and support.
In December, I had unprotected oral (cunnilingus and fellatio) with a CSW followed by protected vaginal sex. The condom appeared intact after the act.
42 hrs later, I was put on Truvada and Isentress and finished the 30 day course.
2 weeks after starting PEP, I experienced malaise, lethargy, gland swelling in the groin & armpits. These improved but I am still having groin ache and mouth ulcers at the moment (8 weeks post exposure).
2.5 weeks after completing PEP (6.5 weeks post exposure), I underwent a 4th Gen test at a clinic which came back negative.
My questions :
1. Would you have recommended PEP in the first place ?
2. Can ARS symptoms last so long (6 weeks) ?
3. How reliable is the negative 4th Gen test result at 2.5 weeks post-PEP ?
Last night I briefly gave oral sex to someone. In fact I think there penis was in my mouth no more than 10 to 15 seconds. Though I did get some pre cum on my face so I am sure it had also gotten into my mouth. He told me afterwards he was pretty sexually active and now I am worried about contracting something from him. Do I need to go on PEP for this incident or am I totally blowing this out of proportion.
A condom burst after ejaculation and having sex with my HIV positive girl friend. We first did tests and I'm negative. Is there a chance that I have it?