I am male, 25 years old, foolishly had unprotected sex with a sex worker 6 weeks back. She probably was 28-35 years old. The whole sexual encounter lasted around 40 mins and it was mostly kissing and oral (fellitio) but for around 25-30 seconds I inserted my penis in her vagina. The moment I realized it, I took it out. Later, I ejaculated in her mouth.
21st day after the encounter - I had a small cut in my tongue out of nowhere and it was healed within the day
On the 22nd-28th day - red bumps with white center pop-ed up in several places of my body (none were in the genital or oral area though) but, except one, those too went away within the day. The exceptional one pop-ed up near my right ear and took around 3-4 days to heal, it was slightly bigger than the others and left its mark there after it was healed. None of these were painful or caused itchy or burning sensation before appearing.
On 37th day, I had horrible toothache in the back of my mouth by my wisdom teeth (which are still in my mouth) and stayed around 2 days
Today (42nd day after possible exposure) I spotted two white spots on the gum of my front teeth (not itchy or painful), which might or might not have been there before (I am a chain smoker).
On my 30th day, I consulted with a doctor, he examined and suggested me to run some tests (CBC, HBSAg, AntiHCV, HSV-1/2 IgG and HSV1) and prescribed some medicine. All my test came negative except HSV-1/2 IgG test. The result of IgM test came back negative but the result of HSV-1/2 IgG (not specific) was 17.40. My doctor said I had it for quite some time, probably since my childhood, and if I never experienced any outbreaks ever then there is a possibility that I would never experience any for the rest of my life.
Would be really grateful if you please could answer my questions:
1. Can those be the symptoms of any of the Herpes from the recent exposure?
2. Though my doctor said the result of my IgM test is negative, 0.68 gm/l (reference range 0.4-2.4 gm/l) but can anyone tell me is it really negative or in un-determine stage? or is it possible that I get Herpes from my recent incident?
4. Should I get re-tested for Herpes again at the 60th day (2 month after the sexual encounter) or is the result I got from my last test conclusive?
5. I read from other posts here that the risk of HIV is negligible through oral sex but just to be assure is it possible for me to get HIV in my case (given I probably have weak gum or the issue of that wisdom teeth)?
Thank you for taking the time to read it. I would be grateful to you if you suggest me some advice and clear up my confusion by answering my question. Pardon me for my terrible English and unorganized presentation. Thank you.
a csw sucked my pennis through my pants and underwear litterally my pants and underwear were still on me. Can you get ay stis like that?
From 16 days I'm struggling with fever between 98.3 - 99.5F, night sweating. Seems like I'm infected with HIV or other STD disease.
I used 1 condom for oral and vaginal with CSW, my bad as this was my first time and at the end it was loose.
After 2days I consulted a doctor and did complete blood work. He prescribed me to take Truvada 1tab and Raltegravir 2tabs daily as PEP safer side because of my anxiety.
Fever 98.3 - 99.5
Tounge taste changed
Blood test results after 2 days of exposure :-
HSV 1 IGG AB HERPSELECT ---> 0.15 Negative
HSV 2 IGG AB HERPSELECT ---> 0.05 Negative
HSV 1/2 AB (IGM) W/RFL(S) --->Negative
HIV 1/2 AG/AB, 4th Gen RFL ---> Nonreactive
CHLAMYDIA/GC RNA, TMA
C. Trachomatiis RNA, TMA --> Not detected
N. Gonorrhoeae RNA, TMA --> Not Detected
RPR (Monitor) W/REFL Titer --> Nonreactive
I'm now waiting for my blood culture results. But do you guys think that PEP is working in my case?
1. I had sex with a sex worker on 15th August 2013. I tested negative for HIV and positive for Hepatitis C 2 months after the incident. My SGOT and SGPT were elevated. I started with Interferon based treatment on 1st of January 2014. It lasted for 24 weeks. I last tested for HIV 73 days after completing HCV treatment (one year and 15 days after the sexual incident). It was negative. . My CD4 counts 25 days after the sexual incident was 854. I tested for cd4 counts 3 other times, they were 454, 421 and 423. The last two cd4 counts were 2 months after the end of Hepatitis C treatment.
2. Second Incident - A male sex worker licked my nipple and slightly bit on them. 2 days after the incident I took Hepatitis B vaccine. 4 days after the injection I had 100 degree Fahrenheit fever for 6 days.There was no other sexual contact with the worker. I did not see any blood on my nipple, there was no cut either.
I did not test for HIV after this incident, assuming it was not a risk situation.
3. 2016 June. I have protected vaginal sex with a girl. She gave me a blowjob, precum came in her mouth. There was no ejaculation of semen. 15 days after the incident , she had fever and sore throat that lasted for 3 days. Then 1 motnh after the incident she had extreme gas and bloating. She has been hospitalized for the last 4 days and has been diagnosed with colitis. She is unable to eat and is vomiting.
4. Now, I am very afraid. I have read on your site that Hepatitis C treatment can delay antibody production for HIV. My last HIV test was 73 days after completion of HCV treatment and one year and 15 days after the first sexual contact. The HCV treatment had started 4.5 months after the sexual contact. Can I conclude from this that I did not acquire HIV from the first incident?
5. I did nit test after the 2nd incident because I thought it did not carry any risk.
6. My third sexual exposure, considering her severe symptoms, I am worried that I gave HIV to her. Help. I am feeling very guilty and lost.
7. Am I infected with HIV or not?
I have a sexual health question. I've received oral sex a couple of times, the last time being about two years ago. I've only ever experienced it maybe four times with different people. But lately I've started getting paranoid about std's and HIV especially. Do you think i should get checked out?
Dear Sir, recently I was in spa center, after getting full body massage the girl offer hand job. I lay flat on my back. She put her hands over- squeeze - my pen*s and scrotum using oil till I cum. She didn't suck my pen*s and I didn't perform oral sex on her only sucking here breasts. I did not touch her vagina. And that was it, no penetration into her, I know it may sound silly but is there any risk of contracting HIV or any STDs from this encounter. Especially if I may get injured in my pen*s during masturbating by her hand and i was not using condom. Thanks for the time to answer this question
I'm looking for some advice about an encounter I had with another male. It's the only sexual experience I've had with another male. The other guy claims he has only ever had oral with another male and advised me he was free from any form of std. Apart from what they said I don't know their sexual health history.
During our meet the other guy had his foreskin over the head of my penis, I played with his penis until he ejaculated while his foreskin was still over my penis, so the head of my penis (possibly inside it too) was covered in the guys ejaculate. I removed my penis for a minute then we 'docked' again until I ejaculated.
I have to admit I enjoyed the experience but do wish it was with someone I knew rather than a random guy I know nothing about.
Would it be possible to find out what the possibilities of hiv transmission if the other male was infected? Or other std's that may have been present?
My question is as stated above. I am a 23. Currently healthy, living with my partner which has been with me for almost 3 years. I had a crazy night 1 month ago (May 27th) and I did oral sex to another male unprotected but it did not last longer then 1 minute. I also had protected anal sex (me being receptive). In which case I brought the condom, I checked it before opening the package and fully unrolled the condom on his penis. He did not have marks, bruises or sores. Sex did not last more then 5 minutes until he ejaculated inside then condom while inside of me. I proceeded on taking the condom off him, closing it up and throwing it away. After that I washed my hands. I know the condom did not break since I examined it. Even tho I am very paranoid I went to my doctor and explain the situation and told me I am a low risk case. Well, I had a few test done 2 weeks after that encounter. I had a Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and Herpes 1 & 2 test. Well, Gonorrhea Negative, Chlamydia Negative, Herpes 1 <8.0 and Herpes 2 >0.9 Well, he told me I was positive for Herpes 1. Meanwhile, I keep checking myself every day. I had diarrhea the first week after that encounter and always after I start thinking and worrying a lot! I have had no fever, my temperature is always 98.6F or below. No fever, night sweats, no rash, no muscle ache (unless I sleep wrong), no joint pain, did have a sore throat but 2 days after the encounter, no sever headaches (I did get a very soft headache yesterday and today) I do have lymph nodes tho. I did have one in my armpit but it went away in 2 days and also the same for groin. They have not come back in the armpit and groin area. I do have a few on the side of my neck and this has me worried sick! They hurt a little but they are not big, there are very small in size. This is making me go crazy even with suicidal thoughts! I can't have a STD test done at my local clinic because they say I have to wait until August! I don't know what to do! Help please! Thank you.
Hi, so I hooked up with someone from a gay app. They gave me oral sex, a rather rough handjob, and tried to insert my penis into their anus. When they tried to insert my penis into their anus, it did make contact, but there was no penetration. After the encouter, I noticed that my penis was really sore (kind of like a burning sensation), and my mouth had some dry red patches in the corner. I have been feeling a little ill, but I have also been extremely anxious about contracting an STD from this encounter. Should I get tested?
Hello, my name Roger I'm 34 years old, divorced and healthy.
I have always had a girlfriend, a female companion and sometime ago I got divorced. Now-a-days, I work a lot, and I do not have a partner. I have always been a sexual active person, since I was a teenager. Now, as I don't have any sexual intercourse. I think I still produce a lot of sperm and I, somehow try to expulse it through many different ways. I did not pay too much attention to it but sometimes it hurts and it is so uncomfortable. Most of the times I expulse sperm after I do pee and once, I bleed a little after urination and it hurted, I got an infection. Concerned, I went to the Doctor, he told me that it was totally normal as I had accumulated too much sperm and that this might produce infections. I drank antibiotics for 2 days and the infection disappeared and the bleeding stopped completely. The Urologist told me to masturbate, and it wont be a big deal, however I am not a teenager and this might work just as a temporary alternative for me. Months after the bleeding, I felt such pain that I went to the bathroom rushing, in the middle of my work shift, because I felt like having diarrhea, pain and an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach and
I am young, but I work too much, and although I have tried, I haven't found a partner yet. Moreover, I am not an irresponsible or mindless person but I need to be with a woman.
I have been thinking about how can this be possible without the risk of contracting a sexual disease. I talked to a lady who offered me massages and handjobs for money. I bought condoms, latex gloves, massage creams, etc, and I am thinking about telling her not to undress while being together to avoid any risk.
Please Can you help me with my questions, they are,
Is it ok to receive massages and handjobs (only) from this unknown lady, without being exposed to a risk ? Do you have any recommendation or advice ? Am I overreacting about this ? Are gloved massages and handjobs safe ?
Thank you very much in advance I appreciate your help a lot.
PS: I have been researching about my sperm overload and I found out that Doctors recommend to eyaculate at least 5 times a week in order to avoid infections and possible problems with the prostate.
Hope I have described this well
Have a good day,