I am worried sick. Here are the two scenarios:
1. Nov 16th Friday: Went to a massage parlour, received a massage for 20 mins, then handjob without condom while she bit, licked and sucked on my left nipple and I ejaculated on masseuse's hand and towel. Then she cleaned it up.
2. Nov 19th Monday: Went to a Deja Vu all nude strip club's private room where the stripper completely got naked, tried to briefly rub her vagina on my penis by pulling it out of underwear, may be had 4-5 seconds of contact. But then I removed her hand and put my penis back. Then she sucked, licked and bit my left nipple (coincidence or may be she saw me playing with them) and proceeded to rub her vagina on my body and nipples for 30 seconds before I dragged her out of me. She even tried to make me lick her nipples although no milk came out (she claimed it will).
3. Nov 30 (after about 15-11 days): I am travelling and I just noticed that the lymph node under my ear and on the jaw line is -swollen and slightly painful. I also have white dot like pimple on my testicle. I also have a pink white pimple on my chest.
I am worried sick and want to make sure that I am not at risk. Also please let me know if I need to take the fast HIV test or not.
I cannot sleep or eat and am sick worried.
I went on the rugby pitch when one of my teammates got a small amount of blood in my mouth. A few days later I have a sore throat and possibly some other symptoms. From what I know he doesn't have the virus, and we were partying pretty hard while we were there. Is it possible to contract hiv through the blood of someone who doesn't have it?
I had a sexual encounter with a 70 yo gay male, although he said he was clean I know I should trust nobody, there was no actual penetration although I did rub my penis over his anus, I also performed oral sex to him but he didn't cum into my mouth but there was some pre cum as far I can remember, so around 5 seconds later he ejaculated, he put his genitals on my face and there was still some semen on his penis that rubbed my eye. Considering all these sexual activities, what's the risk of contracting HIV? Should I get worried? I'm actually worried now because 9 days later after the sex I'm getting a rash on my feet, thinking could be athlete's foot but now with the sexual encounter I had, I'm freaking out could be something else, as rashes are common symptoms for HIV . Last question, when is the best time to get tested? Should I wait a couple of months? Thank you very much.
Hi I m from India I went to Pattaya where I went to a erotic massage parlour there I choose a girl... Girl went to first toilet after she came to room..there she do massages only body massage for 20 minutes..after that soapy massage this is nude body massage..so I use condom...i don't see her to open a packet condom... I have doubt she infected condom when she was in toilet..i don't do any kind of sex (no penetration) . I have all HIV symptoms..fatigue, joint pain, lost of appetite.. after that I test rapid HIV antibodies screening test after 45,66,112 days... All comes negative...is it not conclusive?? And main question is that could somebody infect condom with her blood to passing hiv intentionally... Condom she used after 20 minutes and condom put in her beg..
Hie. Thank you so much for this platform. I have a very serious question. I met this girl. So one day she came over to my house, she was on her period. So we briefly kissed then afterwards. She sat on me and started grinding on my penis we were both fully clothed she was wearing a sanitary pad, underwear and dress and I was wearing my boxers and jeans. After a few minutes I decided I want to finger her. So as she undressed I didn't see any blood stain (from the period) on her panties but I did see her remove her sanitary pad. So I put on some latex glove and proceeded to do so. After fingering I noticed a little blood and vaginal fluid on the glove. I immediately stopped then removed the glove. I'm sure the glove didn't leak as I didn't see anything on my finger. Fast forward a few weeks later I woke up with a sore throat (no other symptoms) that only lasted that day. It was sore on the left side mostly but as the day progressed it ended. The next day I was fine, no other symptoms. My concerns about this very stupid incident are as follows:
1. Since she was having her period, when she grinded against me, could there have been some little at the back of her sanitary pad which would have seeped through her underwear, then her dress, then onto my jeans, then onto my boxers and found itself into one of my mucous membranes on my penis. I dont recall seeing any blood on my jeans but I dont remember.. I read somewhere that HIV cant be transmitted through clothing but is it possible that the little viral particles could have found their way through the pores of fabric and onto my penis?
2. I purchased the latex gloves from a pharmacy and they were in a plastic bag in my closet (which is cool). They never broke and I didnt see any liquid seep through. I remember on the finger I used to finger her I had a minor peeling on the eponychium (hangnail). It had been like that for many weeks, but there was no blood though.
3. The sore throat still worries me. It was the only symptom and only lasted a day. Could it have been ARS
My life has been a living nightmare ever since. I am so afraid all the time I could have been exposed, please help me. Should I get tested?
About a 3 months ago I had unprotected sex with several partners. Also oral sex, ı both received and gave. I did not know their STD or HIV status. Two weeks ago I had something like blister, papilla or pimple showed up my vagina and increased it was painful at the beginning. I've seen gynocologist and she told me I don't have any warts or herpes with physical examination. I am still waiting for pap smear test results. However, a week ago I had swollen lymph nodes on my throat. And later my gums started to swollen. Now I have problems with my gingival and worried about gingivities. I had open sores on my mouth, cheeks when I had oral sex. I am so worried abput all STD's or HIV. I already tested and waiting for the results. But these symptoms are raising every day and I am really worried.
Should I really worry about the hiv possibility, and do these symptoms look like hiv?
Thank you so much for your answer, I appreciate it very much.
Hi, I am deeply concerned about the HIV test that I gave blood for currently. Totally paranoid, can't sleep and symptoms match so perfectly I have given up any hope for negative result. I had a protected vaginal intercourse and an unprotected oral sex from an escort in the middle of august. In the month of September I noticed my lipomas increasing on my body. One grew on jawbone so I got it checked by a doctor and he suggested that was not lipoma but mostly swollen lymph node as it decreased in size as well that was early october (7 weeks). Then I got rash on my back like 2 cms which soothes when I apply cream. On middle of october I got annual blood word done and also took flu shot and tdap vaccine. I got very tired that weak, extreme fatigue. Met doctor again and she suggested wait a week if symptoms improve. It did not I got an ultrasound done end of october , it noticed enlarged liver but nothing else. first week of november (11 weeks), doctor suggested I take hiv test as symptoms are very similar to hiv, I am not waiting for results but completely losing my mind over being positive. More read online about symptoms mine match with most of them. I get joint pains, sometimes shortness of breath. I am not sure about escort's status but I am very much afraid whether I caught anything and gave it to my wife in september when there were no symptoms and since I had protected sex I did not even think about catching it. Of course I am waiting for my test results which it seems would take a week as they do both elisa and western blot, but I would like to know your opinion about my situation.
I am nervous because I had oral sex with a man who was undetected for 30 years but he did not tell me until after it happened. He performed it on my penis and I only did it oral to his anus. We had a heavy make out session and he came on his body, but some of it got on me and I wiped it off with a towel. A week later I have some chest pain and my tongue is white with some bumps on the back of the tongue. Is it too late for prep?! What can I do?
In Semptember i was tested for hiv, they did a rapid test from the finger. I went out from the centre and a while later i threw away the gauze which protected the wound although i didn't check if the would was already dry. Later i touched a few things and when i came back for the results i touched the handle. What is the risk of the transmission if the point was still bleeding and on the handle was hiv? A few weeks after that i felt very bad and now i have sore throat, a strange,red rash on the thighs and back, a white layer in the throat. I had also swollen lymph nodes in the throat and pain on the surface of abdomen. I was tested 27 days after that again, 4 generation test combo and it was negative. Should i repeat after 12 weeks? Thanks for your time and answer.
first sorry for my poor english and i really thank you for your support and your site.
i am from iran and i had a protected vaginal sex and unprotected anal sex and with a sex worker in thailand 7 month ago!
and this is my results test:
1 month after:hiv ab/ag = negative
4 month after:hiv ab/ag=negative
7month after in another lab:hiv ab:negative
i have some question.
1-also i have some symptoms that i have not before like super dry mouth and mouth ulcer with no pain and white and burning tongue that symptomps be for hiv ?!
2-i always use supplements like amino,whey protein,vitamins and minerals and omega 3, can this supplements effected on my hiv tests!?
3-if i infected with other std's like hepatit or.. can cause that my body could not produce antibody aftr 7 month!?
4-need i retest again after 1 year?
please help me i am in very bad situation!
thanks a lot.