I was in strip club, and girl gave me unprotected oral sex, while I cum in her mouth, and then she continues to sucking. She also use my penis between his tits and then suck again.
Just two days after that, I feel week, anxious and very nervous.
I read that receiving oral sex is zero risk, so should I text myself on HIV or not?
Hi, first of all thank you for providing all the information.
7 weeks ago I received unprotected oral from a female. We also kissed and did a mutual masturbation. No vaginal or anal sex.
12 days after encounter I had a fever for about 48 hours and blood discharge from my belly button(also for 2 days). On day 14 I was really anxious about being infected so I went to do a HIV test in clinic. It was a ECLIA antibody test. Result was negative. My fever that day also disappeared and I slept so well. On day 15 I woke up in middle of the night with a sweat on my neck and forehead. I had a weird dream about HIV so I think it was because of this.
Then after 5 weeks (day 35) I went to test again.
This time I tested with Architect HIV 1,2 Ag/Ab test. Result was negative as well. Doctor told me that because I had a "negligible risk" encounter I don't have to test again.
My question is:
The doctor told me that, if the symptoms that I experienced would be because of the HIV infection, I would already test positive because my body already would fight with the virus. Is that true ?
Should I test one more time at 8 weeks with Ag/Ab test or should I test later when I will go for a regular testing (I test every 6 months).
Thanks for answering.
I fingered a woman who was on her period. I wore a latex examination glove on the hand I fingered her with. There was vaginal fluid mixed with a little blood on the outside of the glove. After the fingering, I carefully removed the glove and my fingers were completely dry no fluids whatsoever on them. I later washed my hands with soap and water after getting home in 15 minutes. I have the following concerns:
1. Say I have some thin peeling skin (not bleeding or painful) just above the cuticle on my fingers, is this an opening that would allow the HIV viral particles to enter?
2. Does it make a difference that I used a latex glove for the fingering?
3. The girl was quite wet during the fingering as we did some foreplay (kissing and touching) so i did not use any lube. My fingering was not rough or aggressive and I'm sure the glove did not break..is this OK?
4. About 30 minutes before the fingering I had washed my hands with water dried them and then rubbed a little Vaseline/lotion on my hands as I usually do. As I was making my way to her home I put my fingers in my pocket and I also tried on another glove before fingering her, which i then discarded because I tore it by mistake. i am sure that any leftover residue (if there was any) from the Vaseline/lotion on my fingers was gone because my fingers/hands felt completely dry before the fingering..i read that oils can weaken latex so would microscopic residues of lotion that I had rubbed on my fingers 30 minutes prior to the fingering episode weaken the latex?
Thank you for your help
I hope you can help me.
I recently hooked up with a guy I don't know in a cruising area. As far as I can tell, I was safe.
He gave me a blowjob and we used a condom. However, he normally practices unsafe sex I found out.
My question is - how high is the risk, if someone else had ejaculated in his mouth before he gave me a blowjob? I don't know, but there might have still been some sperm in his mouth?
I would be very grateful for a quick reply, many thanks!
My Question was answered but not completely : PLEASE answer the 2nd part of it which got missed perhaps : FINGER PRICKED WITH LANCET AND FINGERED CSW 24 HOURS LATER WITH SAME FINGER
On 11th April, 2019, my question was answered under the below title:
FINGER PRICKED WITH LANCET AND FINGERED CSW 24 HOURS LATER WITH SAME FINGER
However, I had asked a 2nd part of the question which remains unanswered. Please advise/comment, do I need to get tested for HIV for this kind of exposure or no need ?
Hello, first of all thank you for your great work!
Please answer my question I'm very anxious about a situation happened 2weeks ago.
I visit a massage parlor and was getting massage, the lady gave me a hand relief but she also licked my nipples and was on the way to give me oral sex. If i remember everything correct she licked my balls and my shaft then i stopped her before she took my penis in her mouth. What I'm really scared of is if she licked the top of penis with her tongue before i took her head away and said no.
So im concerned about if that quick lick with her tongue could transmit HIV?
I went back and spoked to her about that I'm scared and she was nice to show me 2 HIV tests. One was 5 weeks prior to this incident and she also went for a new one when i went with her.
Both came back negative, i don't know what the test were called but it was some blood from the finger and then u wait for 10-15minutes.
I feel like I am over reacting but I'm hoping you can give me an answer to calm me down.
Recently I meet up with 2 guys from tinder (different times).
The first guy I met rubbed his penis between my cheeks. What I'm worried about is if he may have had precum which would have landed on my anus. Also, he wanted me to put the head of my penis on his anus, but I never inserted. I also fingered him for less than a minute. Does that pose a risk for me?
With the second guy, we both gave each other hand jobs. At one point, he played with his penis and then came back to mine. If he had precum on his hand and then grabbed my penis, is that a concern?
PLEASE help and advise with regards to the below exposure. I would be sincerely and deeply grateful.
1) I finger pricked myself with a lancet device to check my blood glucose. I am not a diabetic, but still like to occasionally check my blood glucose just to stay informed about my blood sugar levels. After 24 hours (1 day) of this finger prick test, I had an exposure with a commercial sex worker whom I fingered, in her vagina with the SAME finger to pleasure her which I had pricked 24 hours ago. This was the ONLY type of exposure I had with her (fingering her to pleasure her) . Please advise :
A) what are my chances of contracting HIV ?
B) whether I should get tested for HIV ?
2) For non diabetic people, how long (minutes? hours? days ?) does the finger pricked with lancet take to heal (I mean that finger prick hole to close again and become a barrier for any infection or virus like HIV to go through) ?
Anxiously awaiting your reply to the above two questions. God bless. Thank you so very much.
Hello! I would first like to thank you all for the amazing work you are doing for the people, I have been going through vast array of informations on this website and found all of them very helpful.
I hate to admit it but, I had a sexual encounter with a sex worker exactly 8 weeks and two days ago. During the session, we had protected vaginal sex for about five minutes, she rimmed me for about a minute after, gave me unprotected oral sex, then I fingered her and masturbated my penis with some vaginal fluids present on my hand (I am circumsized, but my inner foreskin is still exposed as it was done when I was 16). What mentally destroyed me about this incident is that during the following month, I have had recurrent mouth ulcers.
I understand that use of condom during vaginal sex with fairly effective and that unprotected oral sex is negligible risk. However, I have been having trouble finding information regarding having vaginal fluid on hand and then touching penis, and receiving rimming. Are there any risk in these activities?
Also, I have taken OraQuick tests at 3 and 6 weeks post exposure, which came back negative. Is this result accurate or do you recommend that I retest at 8 weeks or 12 weeks?
A very concerned man in Florida.
how many cases have been reported for hiv because of blood transmission through french kissing. please reply i have a sore in my mouth which is not bleeding. is there any possibility to get me infected if the person had bleeding and is mixed with the saliva and also i would like to mention i had chapped and dry lips with small holes with no active bleeding, but there is blood if it is pressed. is there any possibility because i kissed two strangers in the pub.