I am a male and I have read on all your transmission chart that
1) Receiving a blow job from a female is a negligible risk which means that in spite of body fluid exchange, there is no reported cases known known to have contracted HIV that way.
2) Rubbing penis to Anus without penetration ( touching anus from outside) is of negligible risk
3) Deep kissing is of negligible risk unless there is blood
My questions are
1) How much blood needed to guarantee HIV from one person blood stream to the other person's blood stream? ( You know there always tears in the mouth from the teeth or hard foods and sometimes there are some microscopic blood cells which can not be noticed) Do this microscopic cells enough to transmit HIV?!!
2) If someone has Herpes and on Valcycolovir 500 mg once daily for almost 9 months and have no sores or ulcers or inflammation and no outbreaks for almost a year, Would he be a high risk by receiving a blow job, deep kissing and anus rubbing to contract HIV from a woman?
NB: By the way I do not even think that I rubbed my penis to her anus. I just hugged her from the back with me and her naked so I assumed that my penis touch her anus, however, I believe if it does Me and she will feel that but we did not feel any penetration or any wetness. And when we did deep kissing we did not see or taste any blood.
3) I agree with you guys that HiV testing is recommended every 6 months but I want to know risk wise, if those risks are still negligible and do not require HiV testing or no?